• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 (5/5/17)
4 4

653 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, Bosco685 said:

Why so low?

:baiting:

Still getting use to the new set up. Haven't been navigating the boards as much since they were down. Not too crazy about the new setup either. Use to take you straight to the new posts in each thread, now you have to navigate to new posts. Same goes for their search. I looked up Hulk 1 & found a thread, then I had to look through the thread to find the Hulk 1 post.:ohnoez:

Maybe a hint of Adam Warlock?

This was displayed at the Toy Fair...that seems to be a figure of Adam Warlock in the back...

I still take it with a grain of salt as the figures on display do not mean they are in the movie...although of Darkhawk and Angela appear, that would be awesome!

58a9ed0645189_ScreenShot2017-02-19at1_04_03PM.png.6e0c910283ca6a00fcbbaa19d431e1f5.png

1 hour ago, meeklo said:

This was displayed at the Toy Fair...that seems to be a figure of Adam Warlock in the back...

I still take it with a grain of salt as the figures on display do not mean they are in the movie...although of Darkhawk and Angela appear, that would be awesome!

58a9ed0645189_ScreenShot2017-02-19at1_04_03PM.png.6e0c910283ca6a00fcbbaa19d431e1f5.png

:wishluck::wishluck: That would be great news.

1 hour ago, meeklo said:

8 minutes ago, chezmtghut said:

:wishluck::wishluck: That would be great news.

YES PLEASE!

:wishluck:

3 hours ago, AGGIEZ said:

Is that Death's Head?

Yes. Too many characters (I think) to be a movie tie-in.  Be surprised if all these characters made an appearance (would be awesome though).

http://marveltoynews.com/toy-fair-marvel-legends-guardians-galaxy-wave-2-2017/

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/hasbro-reveals-magus-deaths-head-ex-nihilo-figures-toy-fair

Edited by bronze_rules

2 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

Yes. Too many characters (I think) to be a movie tie-in.  Be surprised if all these characters made an appearance (would be awesome though).

https://www.cosmicbooknews.com/content/hasbro-reveals-magus-deaths-head-ex-nihilo-figures-toy-fair

He'll be back to respond. Ran off to the LCS to grab the Transformers and Dragon's Claws appearances.

:insane:

Edited by Bosco685