• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 (5/5/17)
4 4

653 posts in this topic

Drax is actually funnier in Russian. Maybe the tone seems to fit better. (Although I enjoyed him plenty in English too).

Uh-ohhh. This is going to add millions to the final budget.

Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2 Reshoots Start

gamora-nebula-190559.jpg

Today, Karen Gillen, who plays the role of Nebula, tweeted concerning reshoots for GOTG Vol. 2. Based on her ccomments and hashtags, it sounds like she is also very pleased with the movie! We're going to assume most of the reshoots are to correct anything that wasn't quite perfect already.

9DAFZFU.png

We don't have many details regarding her role in the sequel other than a detail Gillan revealed months ago, "I think what I'm really excited about it delving into the sisterly relationship between Gamora and Nebula. I think that we're going to see a little bit more of that, and it's going to be a bit more fleshed out."

Gunn also expressed interested in a Nebula spin-off film as she has quickly become quite a strong female lead in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Silly me. Only DC movie reshoots add millions and extend the marketing costs by billions.

:insane:

:jokealert:

Is it odd that I'm more attracted to Karen as Nebula than herself ???

Why yes, it is.

(Did you have to ask?)

:roflmao: Hey man, bald transhuman chicks have gotten a bad rap. :baiting:

Make "Bald Transhuman Chicks" Great Again!

Why yes, it is.

(Did you have to ask?)

LT Llia in Star Trek the Motion Picture was ahead of her time.

:cloud9:

Why yes, it is.

(Did you have to ask?)

LT Llia in Star Trek the Motion Picture was ahead of her time.

:cloud9:

Tru dat. She was gorgeous. :cloud9:

923426-illia.jpgMV5BOGVlYTY0OGQtNDg0Mi00Y2E3LWFhNmUtNjZhMWY0YTQ0YWFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTk5NzQ5Ng@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,795,1000_AL_.jpg

:o

That is a lot of cash.

James Gunn Rules Out Another Guardians Of The Galaxy Easter Egg, No Cash Reward

A little over a week ago, director James Gunn bet a skeptical fan $100,000 that the Easter Egg which he claims nobody found actually exists. Many fans took this to mean that if they find the Easter Egg, Gunn will pay them $100,000 but this was not the case. Gunn was simply implying he would wager the money over its existence with a fan who claimed it to be false. Then, the Internet pulled an Internet and both misinterpreted Gunn's words and took them literally.

In any case, guesses have been crammed into Gunn's Twitter mentions and the cast of the hit movie were even posed a theory at Heroes & Villains Fan Fest last weekend. None have been right, so far.

Today, Gunn acknowledged another theory and debunked both the theory and the expectation of $100,000.

uSzxq9y.png