• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Outstanding cover art by Bill Everett! :cloud9:

It's haunting because it is one of the best covers of the runs along with v2#5 and the fact that copy is the lovely mile high copy thanks to Edgar Church.

Fantastic v2/#3, Circumstance. The early AMFs up to v2/#10 are my favorite comics EVER. The cover art, the Funnies Inc. artist line up, the scarcity... they are so wild.

I really need a v1/#4 and a v2/#1 if anyone out there wants to help me out! (shrug) I am so close to completing my AMF run, and yet, so very, very far.

The covers are fantastic! Are the insides as cool? Just curious. I finished the SILVER STREAK Archives vol 1 today and most of the stories were good, Daredevil and the Pirate Prince seem to be my favorite so far.

On a scale of 1 to 10, that cover is an 11 :cloud9:

i absolutely agree with all you guys.

which is why i'm going to kick it up a notch (in cover art, and condition - neither of which is easy to do)!

iiaf3iuk7bu1rzcfg.jpg

i absolutely agree with all you guys.

which is why i'm going to kick it up a notch (in cover art, and condition - neither of which is easy to do)!

iiaf3iuk7bu1rzcfg.jpg

Well, I don't think you "kicked it up a notch." No, I think you kicked it out of the stadium!

The covers are fantastic! Are the insides as cool? Just curious. I finished the SILVER STREAK Archives vol 1 today and most of the stories were good, Daredevil and the Pirate Prince seem to be my favorite so far.

The Everett stories are the highlight of the first half of the AMF run with Wolverton's incredible Space Patrol the highlight of the later half.

Not sure who on the Boards first posted these examples but here are 3 pages with colors muted by the camera:

spacepatrolpg1.jpg

spacepatrolpg2.jpg

spacepatrolpg3.jpg