• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

\(worship\)

so you keep your centaurs just laying on that pool table \:o

\(worship\) you own a pool table.

not casually...Fuelman was over this past weekend, and I just hadn't put them up yet...so I spread a few out...they are picked up now...love to play pool...anyone got $20... I have been quietly setting my fellow geeks up for years, to hit the big "score" but they don't really seem to like to play pool (shrug)

love to play pool...anyone got $20... I have been quietly setting my fellow geeks up for years, to hit the big "score" but they don't really seem to like to play pool \(shrug\)

You hang with the wrong kind of people. I love to play pool (thumbs u

Originally Posted By: Detective27Kid
love to play pool...anyone got $20... I have been quietly setting my fellow geeks up for years, to hit the big "score" but they don't really seem to like to play pool \(shrug\)

You hang with the wrong kind of people. I love to play pool \(thumbs u

chicago 2009 (shrug)

Originally Posted By: Scrooge

You hang with the wrong kind of people. I love to play pool \(thumbs u

chicago 2009 \(shrug\)
That's a date :headbang:

Originally Posted By: gilbertotorres
\(worship\)

not casually...Fuelman was over this past weekend, and I just hadn't put them up yet...so I spread a few out...they are picked up now...

I play a bit. Chicago next year?

\(worship\)

not casually...Fuelman was over this past weekend, and I just hadn't put them up yet...so I spread a few out...they are picked up now...

(thumbs u

\(worship\)

Flying "The Shark" Donut hm

Originally Posted By: FlyingDonut
\(worship\)

Flying "The Shark" Donut hm

Exactly what I was thinking.think.gif

\(worship\)

was it anything like the set-up you employed before playing defense at ponscon?