• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Gator,

You know that in my feeble brain, I don't do scan !

Cause I don't know how to scan !

Just have to keep you guessing until next year in SD,

You the man !

B

(worship)

just picked this up....

phpThumb.jpg

Congrats on pulling the trigger!!! :applause:Nice copy too!!! Regardless of what Fuel says, there are not too many of these around (believe me, he knows). I know of 5 maybe 6 copies that's it!!!Nice pick-up!!!

I had the pleasure to go and visit with "Gator" on Saturday. Nice little drive from here, but well worth the trip. Had a nice time visiting, talking comics and even got to meet "gator"...his little man. He's a great kid with a ton of energy! I don't know how you keep up with him, Rick! (thumbs u

Anyway, if you guys ever travel abroad, be sure to visit Lynn Haven, FL. :baiting:

Now, on to the books. The first one I picked up from Gator, but actually came from SACentaur himself. Thanks Steve!

64278.jpg.d4c13ff5b3e68dcbb207f7c28d4eac57.jpg

Last, but not least, Gator really helped me out by filling a rather sizeable gap in my Amazing-Man run. I am now within 4 issues of completing the run :banana:......

......unfortunately you can probably guess which 3 out of the 4 I still need. :pullhair:

Here's Amazing-Man # 12, 13 & 14

64283.jpg.57ae434967a8590faed040355e147b8c.jpg

64284.jpg.eb434a4af20b4d459f1782c7f218e8c4.jpg

64285.jpg.b9b673cf7d9c7e0795b29362c9f2d94a.jpg

The first one I picked up from Gator, but actually came from SACentaur himself. Thanks Steve!

You're welcome! (Star Comics 2/7, tough last issue of the run).

Really, quite an impressive haul overall. :applause:

little dude and I had a great time with Bob... he braved torrential weather (well, ok, it wasn't "that" torrential) and even more impressive he braved a few hours with little dude lol

had fun looking and talking comics... the funny books are "fun" but the friendships this hobby produces are ever better (thumbs u

Nice pick-ups!!! A mini-Centaur fest!!! headbang.gif

I see you picked up A-Man #13 frustrated.gif

That's was one of issues I was interested in from the mini-hoard!!! cry.gif

Great looking copies too!!! Congrats!!!

:sorry: I have a few others Joe, just give me a call...don't think I have any more Aman 13's though...

Funny Pages 2/1, 2/5 & 3/9. I was probably the most happy with the 2/1

I had somehow ended up with 3 copies of this book... partly because the indicia threw me off (it lists as a 2/2 , but is a 2/1)... I had a copy already, bought a copy from harley in SD and had a copy from the little hoard of Centaurs I picked up from a friend recently...

glad one went to a good home!

the funny books are "fun" but the friendships this hobby produces are ever better (thumbs u

I couldn't agree more! (thumbs u

I've met a lot of interesting, knowledgeable & just plain fun folks through these boards. Wouldn't trade that for the world. :cloud9:

Funny Pages 2/1, 2/5 & 3/9. I was probably the most happy with the 2/1 & 2/5, as I really enjoy the *spoon* Ryan covers.

*spoon* Ryan is great!

Nice set of Centaurs! :cloud9: