• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

A book I've looked for for years is Amazing Mystery Funnies V2#4. Seen several copies of just about every other issue, but for this one, I've only seen the Mile High copy. Can anyone speak to this? Own a copy? Seen one? I know JB has one, other than that - - - ? Anyone?

Hi MrMyst ... for whats it worth, here's my copy... probably a G/VG, but one of my favorite comics that I own.

4_post.jpg

I like this cover more than the 2-2 for some reason.

Speaking of...

AMF2-2.jpg

:D

glad you got it, and glad I sold off my centaurs or you would be giving me :applause:

:baiting:

I still was very tempted to bid when I saw it a few weeks ago, but alas, aman 26 has doomed all centaurs for me :cry:

Speaking of...

AMF2-2.jpg

glad you got it, and glad I sold off my centaurs or you would be giving me :applause:

I still was very tempted to bid when I saw it a few weeks ago, but alas, aman 26 has doomed all centaurs for me :cry:

I'm SO glad you didn't bid on this book or it would have cost me well over $1000. I think I still would have won it but it would have been a terrible financial setback. My max bid was something like $2500 or in that ridiculous range. I wasn't going to be denied. lol (Wish I had bid the same on that sweet Hit 11 I saw last week...)

So why has Amazing Man 26 caused you so much grief?

Speaking of...

AMF2-2.jpg

I'm SO glad you didn't bid on this book or it would have cost me well over $1000. I think I still would have won it but it would have been a terrible financial setback. My max bid was something like $2500 or in that ridiculous range. I wasn't going to be denied. lol (Wish I had bid the same on that sweet Hit 11 I saw last week...)

hey

I documented my aman 26 derailment a few months ago in its own little thread, to sad to relive :cry: ...

I would have snipped at much much higher than 2500, so it would have cost someone a bundle :baiting:

Speaking of...

AMF2-2.jpg

hey

I documented my aman 26 derailment a few months ago in its own little thread, to sad to relive :cry: ...

I would have snipped at much much higher than 2500, so it would have cost someone a bundle :baiting:

Note to self: Do NOT collect anything Gator wants...

Speaking of...

AMF2-2.jpg

hey

Note to self: Do NOT collect anything Gator wants...
lol (or just send a PM (thumbs u )