• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Nice books Bob...I love the Ryan stuff....here's one I picked up a little while back and never posted, that goes along very well with your copy..... :headbang:

Funny Picture Stories 2/10 Ryan cover...Gerber 8

fps2-10.jpg

I still need that one. (worship)

why didn't you buy mine when I offered it earlier this year (shrug)

I just looked and I actually did, I just forgot. doh!

funnypicturestoriesvol2num4.jpg

Dick_Ryan cover. :cloud9:

Nice books Bob...I love the Ryan stuff....here's one I picked up a little while back and never posted, that goes along very well with your copy..... :headbang:

fps2-10.jpg

Gotta love Ryan's stuff....

80742.jpg.363ec9678b007e579652f98cba8bee6c.jpg

80744.jpg.01e4c81288e9f0163634bb13465fd4d4.jpg

80747.jpg.cf6abce17f0b15998a01b4afb2965891.jpg

80748.jpg.e4d773175c299e3bc7a3df6eca25e2b0.jpg

Edited by jbcomicbox

Wow!!!!!! Leave it to Jon to bring out the really hard to find stuff.... (worship)

What I'd give to own just one of those gems.... hm

Those pieces are incredible...thanks Jon...... :headbang:

fps2-10.jpg

I still need that one. (worship)

why didn't you buy mine when I offered it earlier this year (shrug)

I just looked and I actually did, I just forgot. doh!

:applause:

Wow!!!!!! Leave it to Jon to bring out the really hard to find stuff.... (worship)

What I'd give to own just one of those gems.... hm

Those pieces are incredible...thanks Jon...... :headbang:

indeed~!

A book I've looked for for years is Amazing Mystery Funnies V2#4. Seen several copies of just about every other issue, but for this one, I've only seen the Mile High copy. Can anyone speak to this? Own a copy? Seen one? I know JB has one, other than that - - - ? Anyone?

That's a beautiful book ,the 2/7. It's a bargain at Guide, in my opinion... I have seen a number of them over the years, but rarely see it anymore. I owned two copies of the 2/5 - the classic Everett-c, but was always frustrated trying to track down the 2/4

I had a restored 2/4...I know that RyanH has a 2/4... JB has one... I think Win is still looking... not sure if sacentaur has one or not... I know that John Haines has a 2/4 (not sure if restored or unrestored)...so, that is at least 4-5 known copies right there, not counting the MH (thumbs u

I had a restored 2/4...I know that RyanH has a 2/4... JB has one... I think Win is still looking... not sure if sacentaur has one or not... I know that John Haines has a 2/4 (not sure if restored or unrestored)...so, that is at least 4-5 known copies right there, not counting the MH (thumbs u

I owned a copy years ago. Sold it like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but to my knowledge the buyer still has it.

I owned a copy years ago. Sold it like an insufficiently_thoughtful_person, but to my knowledge the buyer still has it.

another copy (thumbs u