• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

another :bump:

Thanks so much to Buttock for selling me this EXTREMELY rare funny book. Sure it has a spinal problem (which I'll get pressed out) , but try finding a better copy. Beautiful off white pages and a great old comic book smell!

Burgos cover, and Jack Cole, Tarpe Mills and Gustavson art inside! :cloud9:

10001.jpg

Congrats Ryan! :applause:

another :bump:

Thanks so much to Buttock for selling me this EXTREMELY rare funny book. Sure it has a spinal problem (which I'll get pressed out) , but try finding a better copy. Beautiful off white pages and a great old comic book smell!

Burgos cover, and Jack Cole, Tarpe Mills and Gustavson art inside! :cloud9:

10001.jpg

Congrats Ryan! :applause:

Thanks guys! (I thought you might appreciate this book Fuelman!)

Um... anyone got a FUNNY PAGES #40 they don't need? :shy:

Recent ebay win and newest addition to the Centaur collection:

cowboycomicsvol1num14.jpg

:D

tough book to get.....

I agree..

There's one you never see come up for sale.

I think I seen one once , can't remember.

Congrats , and it looks pretty solid also.

(thumbs u

How are you? I'm doing good. don't post often. Work , Family, etc. but life's good. Still collecting , Picked up a Fantastic Four #55 in Vf / VF+ off of Bob Storms this week and a Famous monsters of Filmland # 26 also from another dealer this week in VG'/F.Outer Limits cover as I collect Monster Mags also. Love the Outer limits , my all time fave TV show . Scared the #%$@ out of me back in 1963 , when it premiered . There was nothing like it on TV back then , unless you count The Twilight Zone. But they were different in alot of respects.

How are you? I'm doing good. don't post often. Work , Family, etc. but life's good. Still collecting , Picked up a Fantastic Four #55 in Vf / VF+ off of Bob Storms this week and a Famous monsters of Filmland # 26 also from another dealer this week in VG'/F.Outer Limits cover as I collect Monster Mags also. Love the Outer limits , my all time fave TV show . Scared the #%$@ out of me back in 1963 , when it premiered . There was nothing like it on TV back then , unless you count The Twilight Zone. But they were different in alot of respects.

I've got all the season's on DVD for Twilight Zone & The Outer Limits. They just don't make shows like that anymore. :cloud9:

Recent ebay win and newest addition to the Centaur collection:

cowboycomicsvol1num14.jpg

:D

Tough to find! Oddly, this is the 2nd copy to pop up on ebay in a month. Rarely see either issue of this title. I suspect I was one of the losing bidders.

Congrats, it looks like a really nice copy. :applause: