• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Oop... I totally apologize for that... My bad.

I was the one with crossed wires... I was thinking of Funny Picture Stories v1 1... Not DPS # 1. Sorry about the confusion (sometimes these books start to sound the same... especially mixed with different volumes and name changes. Again my bad!).

G7

Here's a book I picked up a couple of days ago. It's one of those books where you try to find a decent presentable copy without buying the whole store.

I bought this from "The Gator" and I appreciate him working with me on this book, thanks Rick!!! (thumbs u

funnypagesv3n7cgc60comiclink.jpg

Super nice copy! Sharp colors and nice PQ. Excellent pickup and one on my favorite Arrow cvrs! :applause:

Boy, this thread has sure gotten active lately! :banana:

I just got my first Arrow story with him in the Blue suit... It is awesome looking and that cover totally rocks!

That is an incredibly clean looking Centaur Issue. It looks like it got locked away someplace and never saw the light of day (or moisture). Great find! You have to love it!

G7

I just got my first Arrow story with him in the Blue suit... It is awesome looking and that cover totally rocks!

That is an incredibly clean looking Centaur Issue. It looks like it got locked away someplace and never saw the light of day (or moisture). Great find! You have to love it!

G7

Post a scan or digital picture of it. :D

Just FYI, Men of Mystery #83 from AC Publishing is an issue focusing on Cenatur's. There is supposedly a lot of information about the company, as well as a number of nice reprints in this issue. Watch for it. (thumbs u

Never had that one... :(

But I like it.... (thumbs u

Speaking about books I wish I still had.....(seller's remorse).....I sold about 25 Centaurs in the last year or so....Now I wish I had them all back.... :cry:

I can only imagine how Rick is feeling.... doh!

Speaking about books I wish I still had.....(seller's remorse).....I sold about 25 Centaurs in the last year or so....Now I wish I had them all back.... :cry:

:frustrated:

Exactly!!!!! :frustrated::frustrated::frustrated:

Boo Ha Ha Ha.................told you so. :roflmao:

:baiting:

Centaur Fever - there is no known cure! :insane:

So what makes you remorseful about not having them? (I know why I would be if I could afford them)

Just out of curiosity.

I am actually incredibly appreciative of the Collectors that will share stuff from them (words really can't express just how grateful I am.)

I know that time I was at MSU in their special Archives section of the Library and I put in a call number for KEEN DETECTIVE FUNNIES #23... and they brought the ACTUAL issue out to me. I just sorta sat there looking at them (Because I was expecting Microfiche)... and I was like... umm I wasn't expecting this, Can it be looked at?

They were like "Sure!... just be careful."

I have to tell you. I have NEVER been so nervous handling a comic in my life (Even when I found a completely beautiful Avengers #11 at a Garage sale for 25 cents - though I slapped on a cool face for that). That Centaur comic I treated like paper thin glass.

Even then I was so uncomfortable handling it, that I sent it back, asking for the microfiche version. lol

As stated before... I have nothing but envy for you guys.

G7