• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

That's one I'm still missing. (worship)

Your glass is half-full! (worship)

You're right & I'm very happy with the progress, don't get me wrong. I have recently hit the 50% mark on my Centaur collection & am very satisfied with that. :grin:

That's one I'm still missing. (worship)

Your glass is half-full! (worship)

You're right & I'm very happy with the progress, don't get me wrong. I have recently hit the 50% mark on my Centaur collection & am very satisfied with that. :grin:

:applause:

Two new additions. :cloud9:

First one is a pre-Cenatur/Comics Magazine Co.

comicsmagazine1.jpg

I'm thrilled to have the Comics Magazine #1 again. I once had a copy and sold it to some guy who was trying to collect every DC comic ever. That was before I started collecting Cenatur's & didn't realize I would be needing it in the future. Anyway, glad to have a copy again. 1st Superman proto-type too. :banana:

:hail: Comics Magazine # 1. And here I was wondering why you hadn't posted in a while. You've been busy buying cool comics :cool:

FUELMAN has been on quite a run of late. :applause:

I've had a few shots at a Comics Magazine #1, but have passed in the past, and now it's the last one I need to complete the set...

Two new additions. :cloud9:

First one is a pre-Cenatur/Comics Magazine Co.

comicsmagazine1.jpg

I'm thrilled to have the Comics Magazine #1 again. I once had a copy and sold it to some guy who was trying to collect every DC comic ever. That was before I started collecting Cenatur's & didn't realize I would be needing it in the future. Anyway, glad to have a copy again. 1st Superman proto-type too. :banana:

Congrats Bob!!! (worship) Nice looking copy too.... :headbang:

I need a copy too, but I would need to sell off a few things in order to afford one right now...not too excited about having to do that... :cry:

Hopefully my ship will be coming in one of these days... lol