• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

finish off some of the amfs with a special guest appearance of the Fantom of the Fair which Gustavson made glow

Great books as always, Jon.

I have the AMF 23 and AMF 24 with the same exact handwritten "Space Patrol" as your AMF 21. :gossip:

finish off some of the amfs with a special guest appearance of the Fantom of the Fair which Gustavson made glow

Great books as always, Jon.

I have the AMF 23 and AMF 24 with the same exact handwritten "Space Patrol" as your AMF 21. :gossip:

Long lost siblings....

Wow, the more I come to appreciate GA comics, the more I come to appreciate how truly cool, and hard to find some of these Centaur books are. Whats most interesting is that some of them (not the ones you have posted) are much more common, whereas others come up once in five years. But I guess that can be said of many titles. Just seems that certain Centaur books did not have high circulation compared to other publishers.

Just got these in and I couldn't be more excited. I'm now at the 50% mark on the Little Giant titles. :banana:

littlegiants2.jpg

:censored::frustrated::tonofbricks::insane: - couldn't find the jealousy icon!

Congrats on picking those two up and getting to the half way point on the Little Giants! Not an easy task. As it turns out, those two are the last two I need to get to 100% on the Little Giants!!! :censored::frustrated::tonofbricks::insane: