• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

Aman could be a problem with some of the issues, I think some of us might be fighting over the same ones (you got #22 yet?). You do :wishluck:

better!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

did someone mention aman 22 (shrug)

one on the left I just got last week courtesy of ken danker/monster coll, one on the right is the Cosmic Aeroplane copy, that I was offered last week after I secured the 4.0 copy and arrived yesterday...but, given what I had just paid for the 4.0, I just couldn't turn the CA copy down

aman22ld2.jpg

:o(worship) I have copies of those books myself , not in high grade , let alone Church or Larsen, Stunning!!!! & that AMF # 2 is Rare in any grade. White pages also.WOW! Killer books.

:golfclap: :golfclap:

Edited by PUNYHUMAN

a couple of super cool Centaurs:

amf12mh7-1.jpg

Whoa!!! Both of the AMF are beautiful Rick!!! This #2 is spectacular with it's yellow cover!!! Great Pick-Ups, I'm envious!!! :grin:

well, just plan a road trip up to the panhandle, and you can enjoy them with me :)

:o(worship) I have copies of those books myself , not in high grade , let alone Church or Larsen, Stunning!!!! & that AMF # 2 is Rare in any grade. White pages also.WOW! Killer books.

thanks...if you have a few AMF's you are tired of (i.e. want to sell) drop me a line...

i am not a high grade guy by nature, low mid grade is fine, but sometimes, seems only HG peds are available on some of these centaurs (meaning, I haven't seen any other copies)...

amf12mh7-1.jpg

Whoa!!! Both of the AMF are beautiful Rick!!! This #2 is spectacular with it's yellow cover!!! Great Pick-Ups, I'm envious!!! :grin:

well, just plan a road trip up to the panhandle, and you can enjoy them with me :)

I'd love to do that!!! Maybe next month!!!

I'm also going to Sarsota some time next month too!! Want to meet me half-way!!!

thanks...if you have a few AMF's you are tired of (i.e. want to sell) drop me a line...

i am not a high grade guy by nature, low mid grade is fine, but sometimes, seems only HG peds are available on some of these centaurs (meaning, I haven't seen any other copies)...

Totally agree that the AMF 2 is a tough book. Mine is about a G/G+ (with nice pages)....(on "low grade books", i will consider the whiter the pages are) jb

That is a beautiful book, Rick. How did Metro grade the AMF #2 when you bought it?

I was aware it was previously a cgc 7.0 cracked out, so I really didn't consider the grade # but rather the fact that it is a near impossible book to get in any condition, but I believe they had it listed at a VF (shrug)

there are some slight non color breaking creases that I believe could be pressed out, to "create" an 8.0, but, truth be known, on this book, the number is irrelevant to me :cloud9:

amf12mh7-1.jpg

I'd love to do that!!! Maybe next month!!!

I'm also going to Sarsota some time next month too!! Want to meet me half-way!!!

actually, I think I will be close to sarasota in may, I believe hm

I am also trying to find a weekend free to fly up to CT in May, so just plan a beach visit here :)

Your on the money . That issue also is Bill Everett's 1st art in a story that I know of. AMF# 1 is his 1st art ever on a cover , It may tie with Uncle Joe's Funnies also , which i have., A nice copy except a little mouse chew at the bottom of the spine, White pages, Hey, I guess the mouse liked Bill Everett also. lol

Your on the money . That issue also is Bill Everett's 1st art in a story that I know of. AMF# 1 is his 1st art ever on a cover , It may tie with Uncle Joe's Funnies also , which i have., A nice copy except a little mouse chew at the bottom of the spine, White pages, Hey, I guess the mouse liked Bill Everett also. lol

puny, if you have some AMF issues scanned (2/1-2/6) you could post them :wishluck:

puny, if you have some AMF issues scanned (2/1-2/6) you could post them :wishluck:

:wishluck: :wishluck: