• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Comics @ Memphis Comic Expo June 6th and 7th, 2015

17 posts in this topic

I will be setting up this year. I will be bringing a full set up. 30 boxes of high grade Silver & Bronze, 18 boxes of CGC and certified comics, 22 boxes of Golden Age and 50s comics, and lots of moderns like New Mutants 98s, Amazing Spider-man 300s, etc. I will have 3 booths full of material.

This is my first convention in Memphis. Look forward to meeting new customers, and hopefully purchasing some quality books.

I want to buy your comics!

If you have anything decent to sell, come see me first. I will buy keys or whole collections.

See you at the show!

Dale

Great to see Dale doing the show. You should do really well here. I killed it last year and my inventory is nowhere near as strong as you have.

Having an inventory at the show like Dales helps draw more people and that helps all the other vendors.

I'm not much on shopping the floor before the show opens but even I found some great deals to be had.

Last year a lot of people buying like crazy so hopefully that will repeat.

Memphis has a lot to offer tourist and food wise so if you comic geeks ever decide to attend this show in future add an extra day and visit Graceland, Beale Street for some incredible Blues music or the Civil Rights Museum, and then you have to eat at either Gus's Fried Chicken, or get your Ribs and Catfish with the Best Meal On Beale at Blues City Cafe or if you are a burger junkie eat at Dyer's where they deep fry the burgers in grease that never gets changed. I recommend all of them!

Maybe we can hit Beale St for some ribs.

Just now saw this, too late to get there doh! Dale will you be doing the Wizard show in Nashville or Louisville? Good luck hope you guys have a great show :wishluck: