• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,643 posts in this topic

Thanks for posting the pics. I :luhv: Lady Blackhawk.

Well I hope you enjoy this then!!!

ladyhawk11x17.jpg

AWP!!! The outfit hasn't gotten any less fetishistic -- a little more like a Catholic high school girls' uniform.

Who's Abrams? Current Blackhawk artist? Our dear Lady was involved in one of the recent mega-storylines, right? Was it 52?

I figured I better add a 10 center!!!!

wf120.jpg

Why? It'd be like a magician sneaking an elephant on stage while his nubile assistant flashes her assets.

Jack

Hi Jack,

I don't know a lot about his work. But it looks good.

I know he's worked for Marvel, Malibu, I think DC but don't know if he ever did any Blackhawk comics. I know DC did a couple of Blackhawk books until 1989 but I don't know the artist.

Thanks for posting the pics. I :luhv: Lady Blackhawk.

Well I hope you enjoy this then!!!

ladyhawk11x17.jpg

OOBA DOOBA!!!! (as George Jetson would say)

This guy is pretty good!!! I would love to see his take on Suicide Squad's lovely Karin Grace :cloud9:

That's gorgeous OA, and some great examples of hard-to-find books.

Here's one that has the brightest and best-preserved cover colors of any ten center in my collection:

Adv286.jpg

Not only is it bright but the color scheme seems designed as a treat for the eyes. Superb! :applause:

Check! My friend is pressuring me to sell it, so I put it up for a price I would be more than satisfied with. It probably wont sell, though I think if I put it up at Heritage it would get a pretty penny all things considered. I'll sell you a lifelong quest for $2300 cuz you have a pretty face and I like ya. I feel dirty.

Just got this back from the graders. I am absolutely stoked as I had been trying to find a high grade copy forever.

Comicscans001-1.jpg

And now that your life long quest is over, it's for sale on comiclink? lol

Oh man, dont sell it... this is your grail... Crack it out of that tomb and love it. It needs love man!!!

Its is truly something to be treasured....