• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,655 posts in this topic

Its no #4 but its all I can afford.

That's a NEVER seen issue in great condition. Element cover to boot. Wonderful!

Jack

What's "element cover"?

:gossip: "oxygen"

And that's significant because....?

Because Jack co-hosts this website - Entry for Oxygen in the Periodic Table of Elements in Comic Books

Wow, must have been a lot of work to put that together! Interesting slant on comic collecting.

He just won it I think! I was watching it on heritage or some such. It is hot. That HOS is cool too, I put a bid on that at CL and kind of forgot about it. Nice ones!

Yep! Just won it from Heritage last night and I am stoked...except it leached all my money for the Clink auction. Oh well, Heritage is right around the corner. And the HOS is from CL...I bid only a few bucks more than the previous bid...guy must have got tired of it sitting there? (shrug)

He just won it I think! I was watching it on heritage or some such. It is hot. That HOS is cool too, I put a bid on that at CL and kind of forgot about it. Nice ones!

Yep! Just won it from Heritage last night and I am stoked...except it leached all my money for the Clink auction. Oh well, Heritage is right around the corner. And the HOS is from CL...I bid only a few bucks more than the previous bid...guy must have got tired of it sitting there? (shrug)

That is a good deal then! I just started to appreciate all the weird non important issue covers on second tier(ish) titles at DC. I just wish they were cheaper so I could get them all.