• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Great books everyone! Thanks for posting them.

Here's one I just got from Ebay...for $62. Seemed like a deal (shrug):takeit:

BB30.jpg

Edited by JohnT

I just realized I could contribute to this thread with a decent book of my own that people may not have seen in the "new in your collection" thread from the Comics General section. I know before I got ahold of this copy, I hardly ever saw this pop up anywhere.

Superboy68F.jpg

That's a great looking copy. I've been trying to get a decent copy for awhile, but haven't had any luck. First Bizzarro!

I just realized I could contribute to this thread with a decent book of my own that people may not have seen in the "new in your collection" thread from the Comics General section. I know before I got ahold of this copy, I hardly ever saw this pop up anywhere.

Superboy68F.jpg

great pickup !! I recently bought Mike's (comicdonna) old copy of this book. love it !!

ff47.jpg

Are GA DC Funny Animals a new collecting focus or is there a hidden Superboy appearance?

Thanks, guys!

Normally this book is outside of my budget, but once I saw it, I bugged Metropolis for 3 weeks before they finally came up with a price and I talked Frank into time payments. I'd been looking for a copy like this for quite some time myself. I was heart-broken when the 9.0 copy on Heritage went for $3K. :o The only thing was, that it had light tan pages, and I was hoping for cream or better. This is a nice substitute. :)

great pickup !! I recently bought Mike's (comicdonna) old copy of this book. love it !!

I asked him about that, if it'd become available and he mentioned he'd sold it to you. Which was fine as I was tapped out and I'd just landed my copy. Glad it went to a collector who appreciates Bizarro as well! (thumbs u

Great books everyone! Thanks for posting them.

Here's one I just got from Ebay...for $62. Seemed like a deal (shrug):takeit:

BB30.jpg

That's a pretty sweet looking copy and $68 seems like an insane deal to me......... :o

that book probably guides around $300........ (thumbs u

ff47.jpg

Are GA DC Funny Animals a new collecting focus or is there a hidden Superboy appearance?

I always like to throw a curveball in now and then!

Anyone familiar with that "L" on the front cover?

The fact that there is no reflection of Archie in the mirror in front of him clearly denotes that he is, in fact, a vampire.

I have no idea.

Archie is left-handed? Not right-handed, as indicated by the *spoon* in his right hand?

No. Wait. I've got it! That's a bowl. Not a dish.

Edited by llll

It's an odd number with a red logo (should be blue).

It's neither red or blue...it's pink :banana:

:gossip: the logo's red. Odd numbered issues should have blue letters.

But yeah, that pink is strange too.

Edited by JohnT