• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,653 posts in this topic

If you've got some more scanned I'd like to see them! Or at least I'd like to know the numbers so I can't put them on the list of washtone issues to watch out for.

Picked this up cheap for $25 on eBay. Not high grade, but beautiful colors and white pages. I am really starting to like 50s DCs....

supes144.jpg

That one's from '61 :baiting::foryou:

lol

Nice pick up, Andy.

Picked this up cheap for $25 on eBay. Not high grade, but beautiful colors and white pages. I am really starting to like 50s DCs....

supes144.jpg

That one's from '61 :baiting::foryou:

lol

Nice pick up, Andy.

Eh, close enough. :blush:

Having some good luck on Ebay recently...although it doesn't show in the scan, the gloss on this one is like new.

Action231.jpg

Edited by JohnT

Three Mouseketeers 26 (last issue) for $3! Probably all Rube Grossman. Notice the "IND bullet." Yeah, I know it's a beater. (Seller's photo)

Jack

Nice find! Love those obscure DC 10 centers.

Having some good luck on Ebay recently...although it doesn't show in the scan, the gloss on this one is like new.

Action231.jpg

You don't usually see that book looking that nice! (thumbs u