• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,645 posts in this topic

FrontierFighters5.jpg Here's Frontier Fighters #5, agaiin, DC"S attempt to exploit Crockett Mania in the mid fifties. This title lasted only eight issues and are tough to fight in grade.

Hard to find in any grade.

That's a great copy. Thanks for posting all these stunning books!

FrontierFighters5.jpg Here's Frontier Fighters #5, agaiin, DC"S attempt to exploit Crockett Mania in the mid fifties. This title lasted only eight issues and are tough to fight in grade.

Very nice. I only have a couple of Frontier Fighters. I do have 1-8 of the Legend of Daniel Boone though.

Here's a fairly nice FF that I do have

FrontierFighters3front.jpg

Hard to find in any grade.

That's a great copy. Thanks for posting all these stunning books!

that's a nice book Steve!

ActionComics224.jpg Thanks Danny. Here's my copy of Action Comics #224. I've never been a big fan of Al Plastino, but I do think it's his best cover. I guess I llike the idea of a Superman Island where I can spend all my time reading comics and books from Superman to Dostoevsky (lol)

Love that cover!

I can suspend my disbelief as well as the best SA fan, but does Supes really think that the pilot can hear him...

WAIT...if Superman has enhanced hearing, smelling and eyesight, maybe super-loudness is also one of his powers as well...Answered my own question...never mind.

ActionComics.jpg

Posted this book in the Golden Age Forum, but it's probably more of a Silver Age book, so I'll post it here, too. Tough book to find in grade.

Very tough and very pretty copy!