• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,653 posts in this topic

Some of the best Grey Tone covers are on the westerns. Add that to the sweet interiors by the likes of Infantino, Kane, Kubert, and more, and you definitely have one of the best kept secrets in comic collecting. Most go for less than 50 bucks in VF. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:makepoint:

You're supposed to keep secrets. :grin:

Some of the best Grey Tone covers are on the westerns. Add that to the sweet interiors by the likes of Infantino, Kane, Kubert, and more, and you definitely have one of the best kept secrets in comic collecting. Most go for less than 50 bucks in VF. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This was an ebay buy many moons ago. I think I payed just under $50 for it.

ASW103.jpg

I have been plugging away at my Adventure Comics run lately. I have made a little progress and just got this nice 281 off of Comiclink that gives me a nice little 16 issue run spanning the last 10 centers through the first 12 centers. Two more issues, 294 and 297 would give me 276-380 complete.

Even though there are a couple of 12 centers here, I thought you guys would like this little group shot:

adv281cgc.jpg

th_adv278.jpgth_adv279.jpgth_adv280.jpgth_adv281cgc.jpgth_adv282.jpg

th_adv283.jpgth_adv284.jpgth_adv285.jpgth_adv286.jpgth_adv287.jpg

th_adv288.jpgth_adv289.jpgth_adv290.jpgth_adv291.jpgth_adv292.jpg

th_adv293.jpg

Check out the cover to 292. Superboy thinks "young Lex Luthor" as if he has knowledge of him as an adult. lol

Check out the cover to 292. Superboy thinks "young Lex Luthor" as if he has knowledge of him as an adult. lol

Had to spell it out for the kids. lol

Nice run.

I wouldnt call that a trash box. Those are decent copies of books that are genuinly difficult and expensive when available in high grade.

:jokealert: I dont think they are trash. Just joking. Even though they're not high grade, I wouldn't part with them.

DRX