• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,653 posts in this topic

nothing special but i didn't realize I have these 2 books all these years and I don't even remember how or where I got them. The cover on 83 is 80% split so it won't take much to fall apart.

st83.jpg

st87.jpg

I love 'em//wanna get rid of them?

Very nice! Your LCS has impressive SA DC stock. I wonder what else was on offer?

They had a few other higher grade 10 cent Superboys. These are actually the remnants of a collection that my partner and I sold to the LCS a couple of years ago when we decided we did not have enough time to continue dealing on a larger scale. The books came from a HG OO collection that spanned the late 50s through 70s and included most, if not all, major Marvel and DC books, a complete run of Mad #1 - 150 or so, and many more mags and comics.

Mine:

91626.jpg

I'm not sure how many 9.6 DC 10-centers I've ever seen, but it's not many. Congrats!

Edited by JohnT

4252692580_b7b22c2b9a_b.jpg

I thought this was an appropriate cover since I will be teaching microbiology lab next term.

However, I don't think that compound microscope is going to be sufficient to observe an atom. She will just be out of luck. (shrug)

Edited by BB-Gun

I thought this was an appropriate cover since I will be teaching microbiology lab next term.

However, I don't think that compound microscope is going to be sufficient to observe an atom. She will just be out of luck. (shrug)

Nice cover!

It makes a nice bookend to this cover:

HOM_68.jpg

Nice cover!

HOM_68.jpg

I like this one too.

4111033262_d8efa74a5e_b.jpg

Nice cover!

HOM_68.jpg

This isn't silver age but the story fits in with the theme above.

4259324626_d8c7271cb0.jpg