• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

I got this Flash 111 upgrade from JohnT today:

flash_111_new.jpg

And here's my old one. Note the gnarly gouge coming down from the top. I think I bought this as a 6.0 off ebay when I first got back into collecting, before I knew any better.

flash_111_old.jpg

And just for fun, here's a Flash 112. Such a sweet cover, and the CCA stamp is learning its place. :)

flash_112.jpg

Another fun Win Mortimer cover but those colors! Wow!

...And a "big stamp" Detective. That water looks cold!

DetectiveComics229.jpg

Technically not SA.

4603962019_aa1f90656e_o.jpg

dc.jpg

Maybe it's an illusion or perspective, but the stamp looks larger inside the slab than outside the slab. Maybe one of these days I'll slab the book since I already read the story many moons ago.

The slab scan is larger. :baiting:

Ken

Technically not SA.

dc.jpg

Maybe it's an illusion or perspective, but the stamp looks larger inside the slab than outside the slab. Maybe one of these days I'll slab the book since I already read the story many moons ago.

Ken

I figured as much! BTW, Ken, Thanks for the WW 108. Pricey, but it is the highest graded and I love it in the new slab! Great cover and great story! Hope to see you in San Diego this summer.

Lovely book, but you might find more interest in it if you post it in this Golden Age thread.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=747121#Post747121

Technically not SA.

dc.jpg

Ken

I figured as much! BTW, Ken, Thanks for the WW 108. Pricey, but it is the highest graded and I love it in the new slab! Great cover and great story! Hope to see you in San Diego this summer.

9.2?

Sugar & Spike are :cloud9:

Just in :grin:

sugarnspike26.jpg

sugarnspike26top.jpg

I hate you!

Where did you get that?! (worship)

5th post in this thread

I didn't even see the thread until about a month after he announced picking up this collection. By some miracle, the Sugar & Spike 26 was still available and at CGC for grading. When he told me that it had been graded at 8.0, I just about fell out of my chair and told him that I wanted it.