• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,641 posts in this topic

Thanks, I'm thinking it is an 8.5 or 9.0 because of the slight blunting of the top left corner and a few non-color breaking stress marks on the spine. Pages are off-white also.

I would buy 10 centers I need in that shape all day long ... cloud9.gif

Yeah, I call this one "Batman vs. the Giant Flea". I'm thinking about starting a thread called "Dumbest DC Covers". stooges.gif

Unfortunately, with all the lame Batman covers from that period, I don't think Tec #288 would even make the top 10! foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, I call this one "Batman vs. the Giant Flea". I'm thinking about starting a thread called "Dumbest DC Covers". stooges.gif

Unfortunately, with all the lame Batman covers from that period, I don't think Tec #288 would even make the top 10! foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, Batman was just too campy in the 60's. It wasn't until the nation returned to hard times again in the 70's that he went back to his GA roots as a more gritty avenging hero.