• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,625 posts in this topic

LoisLane15-2.jpg

This is definitely one of my favorite LL covers and story. Thanks to Mr. Goldman from Motor City for this copy I bought 12 years ago at SDCC. I bought it raw and this is the grade he claimed it would come back as. He gave me a fantastic price, too!

Spectacular copy!

I also just bought a LL 22 in CGC 9.4 with OW pages. When it arrives, I'll scan the book for you.

SLR

BTW, my buddy, "Silver" has one of the great Lois Lane collections. I think he'll be happy to post a group scan. I think it would take me a quarter of a century to amass an LL collection that is anywhere near the quantitiy and quality of his. Ditto "Steel City". I'm a small fish in a very large pond compared to their collections but I still enjoy what I have.

SLR

PS--I'm also enjoying your Lois Lanes. Keep posting. I'll dig up some others of mine as well.

I just saw this. While I am flattered, don't let Steve fool you, he's been a buying machine lately with a JO 1 at CGC and a newly acquired WF 71 in decent shape, oh, and a Superboy 1 as well. He's no tadpole.

Here is my Lois Lane 17, which I do have a decent copy of. It's a cover I like as well:

ll17.jpg

I also just bought a LL 22 in CGC 9.4 with OW pages. When it arrives, I'll scan the book for you.

SLR

BTW, my buddy, "Silver" has one of the great Lois Lane collections. I think he'll be happy to post a group scan. I think it would take me a quarter of a century to amass an LL collection that is anywhere near the quantitiy and quality of his. Ditto "Steel City". I'm a small fish in a very large pond compared to their collections but I still enjoy what I have.

SLR

PS--I'm also enjoying your Lois Lanes. Keep posting. I'll dig up some others of mine as well.

I just saw this. While I am flattered, don't let Steve fool you, he's been a buying machine lately with a JO 1 at CGC and a newly acquired WF 71 in decent shape, oh, and a Superboy 1 as well. He's no tadpole.

Here is my Lois Lane 17, which I do have a decent copy of. It's a cover I like as well:

ll17.jpg

<3

SLR

SLR

ll17.jpg

<3

Ditto, Great cover and great copy!