• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
15 15

6,625 posts in this topic

On 9/26/2017 at 4:04 PM, Bomber-Bob said:

Got some cool 10 centers today, presented to you Greggy Style......

StrangeAdvs#066.jpg

StrangeAdvs#86.jpg

StrangeAdvs#096.jpg

Action#253.jpg

Detective#276.jpg

Superboy#56.jpg

Superman#136.jpg

Terror#17.1.jpg

Eerie#3.jpg

HandOfFate#10.jpg

I've collected Strange Adventures for many years and don't think I've ever seen a copy of 66 before. Very nice.

Ken

13 hours ago, Inaflash said:

I've collected Strange Adventures for many years and don't think I've ever seen a copy of 66 before. Very nice.

Ken

Ken, thanks. When I picked up these books I had to pay more for the #66 because the dealer also recognized it as very rare. 

20 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Ken, thanks. When I picked up these books I had to pay more for the #66 because the dealer also recognized it as very rare. 

It's titles like Strange Adventures, one of the best bargains in vintage collecting, that are slowly pulling me towards D.C........the D.ark C.ide ...... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

1 hour ago, reptilekingdie said:

Getting this ready for Stan 

20171219_140154.jpg

No....no...do not do it...don't let Stan scribble all over that nice book with marker.  If you insist on a signature, have him do it with a ball point pen somewhere in the orange area...very small...Stan just ruins otherwise nice books...I own one book with a Stan sig and I didn't even notice it when I bought the book because it is well placed and in pen...OK, maybe I noticed it, but it didn't bother me like a sharpie sig would have.  I will never buy a book with a sharpie sig on it...

21999505616_5997868fe5_c.jpg

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

Please please please save that book from Stan. If you must have his sig, get it done in pen, not sharpie or paint brush.

This otherwise beautiful book has been sitting on eBay for a long while now with the price dropping each time due to Stan's butt tattoo:

aaf7_stan_sig.jpg

20 minutes ago, bc said:

Please please please save that book from Stan. If you must have his sig, get it done in pen, not sharpie or paint brush.

This otherwise beautiful book has been sitting on eBay for a long while now with the price dropping each time due to Stan's butt tattoo:

"The Magazine that 'respects' your intelligence" :roflmao:

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 3:43 AM, reptilekingdie said:
On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 12:20 AM, Bomber-Bob said:

This is a great book. Why do you want Stan to sign it ? His signature lately is terrible and would deface the book. I would not do it. 

Maybe

...... a brand new gold sharpie might look decent .........I'd bring my own to assure it was sharp and clean..... and cut a mylar window so you get it exactly where you want it..... or it will end up smack-dab in the middle of the worst place possible. Judy and I stood in line for over an hour to get his sig and meet him back in 2011 ... he absolutely ruined our Hulk 6 lol ..... but we asked for it on the splash for our ASM 6 and still have it to this day....... one of my favorite books :cloud9: ......... ultimately, it's your book and Stan is THE man..........GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

5 hours ago, bc said:

aaf7_stan_sig.jpg

I love this sig on his butt, it stands out.....