• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 1

146 posts in this topic

I won't have the page quality posted for this round. All future rounds will show the page quality.

Thanks!

no matter.... with my x-ray vision I am able to tell the paper quality quite easily

Just sent in my grades! This is challenging!

All members with under 700 posts say that :grin::baiting:

Haha I readily admit I am not very good at grading. I get around that problem by buying way more than I sell! :headbang:

This is great practice for me.

Just sent in my grades! This is challenging!

All members with under 700 posts say that :grin::baiting:

Haha I readily admit I am not very good at grading. I get around that problem by buying way more than I sell! :headbang:

This is great practice for me.

:applause: I like your spirit !!

Grades submitted. Two fun books to separate the wheat from the bologna

1167234_10205128133257361_4986903161202675409_o_zpsdldn2mub.jpg

Warning !! Warning !! Bologna wagon comin in !!

:hi: all

When does this round end?

Tomorrow @ 2:04 PM Eastern.

For upcoming rounds, I will try to end at a time that works best for Shin and I, perhaps somewhere around 8-10 PM Eastern.

can we expect a PM telling us that the next round has started or is it up to us to keep track after round one?

just asking so I know what to expect-- as this event seems to be run at a fairly quick pace.

Keep watch on this Hey buddy, can you spare a grade? section

The results for Round 1 will be posted tomorrow, and a new thread will show the scores and standings. Then I will create another new thread for Round 2. We will continue to use the same PM for getting me and Shin the grades, though.

So....keep watching this section. Every. Day. 2c