• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 3

178 posts in this topic

Words to remember, folks:

"Slow and steady wins the race."

Round 3 begins. Good luck. You're going to need it.

Fantastic Four 46 Cream to Off White Pages

Small Scans:

Fantastic Four%2046_1_small.jpg

Fantastic Four%2046_2_small.jpg

Large Scans:

Fantastic Four%2046_1.jpg

Fantastic Four%2046_2.jpg

Superman 32 Off-White to White Pages

Small Scans:

Superman%2032_1_small.jpg

Superman%2032_2_small.jpg

Large Scans:

Superman%2032_1.jpg

Superman%2032_2.jpg

I asked this in the other thread, because it was not covered in the :rulez:

Are there going to be any Restored or Qualified books in the contest, and if so, will they be noted in the description?

I asked this in the other thread, because it was not covered in the :rulez:

Are there going to be any Restored or Qualified books in the contest, and if so, will they be noted in the description?

All 20 books are Universal (blue) label books. If there is some important info that I'm aware of on the label, that will affect the grade, then I will let you all know in my first post with the scans of the books.

Seeing as how I've tended to undergrade compared to CGC, I'll see if I can compensate and "up-grade" what I would normally grade lower and get closer to what CGC says.

IOW, I'm adding a whole grade to whatever I would have normally graded these and we'll see how that plays out.

:cool:

Sups is tough very tough IMO

Agreed. I predict that this round will see the widest range of grades. And the most incorrect grades. Mine included.

It's hard enough to grade books like that - but to grade it as someone ELSE would grade it is the hardest part.