• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 3

178 posts in this topic

MISSING

HAVE YOU SEEN US?

Andahaion

asteroid-comix

Azkaban

Buzzetta

Cascaders27

cheta42

comicdonna

comicwiz

Diaolos

Every Day A Story

Fantastic Thor

godquest

Gsims718

HarveySwick

IncredibleHauck

ItsJustRyan

jaybuck43

jhutton2

jimbo_707

joe_collector

John R

jsilverjanet

marmat

Mike's Rack

Mikey-416

Monkeyman

Mr.TawkyTawny

Nickelspot

NinjaSealed

Official Chris S.

Paddy_McShillihan

Park

Richard The Man

Rinen

roulette44

Scturo

Skynwalker

slym2none

SNiPER

spideyfan76

techvoodoo

TheGeneral

thehumantorch

Unca Scrooge

WEBHEAD

Wilson3d

MISSING

HAVE YOU SEEN US?

Andahaion

asteroid-comix

Azkaban

Buzzetta

Cascaders27

cheta42

comicdonna

comicwiz

Diaolos

Every Day A Story

Fantastic Thor

godquest

Gsims718

HarveySwick

IncredibleHauck

ItsJustRyan

jaybuck43

jhutton2

jimbo_707

joe_collector

John R

jsilverjanet

marmat

Mike's Rack

Mikey-416

Monkeyman

Mr.TawkyTawny

Nickelspot

NinjaSealed

Official Chris S.

Paddy_McShillihan

Park

Richard The Man

Rinen

roulette44

Scturo

Skynwalker

slym2none

SNiPER

spideyfan76

techvoodoo

TheGeneral

thehumantorch

Unca Scrooge

WEBHEAD

Wilson3d

Missing-Person-Picture-on-Milk-Carton-Coloring-Page.jpg

FYI:

Do not expect me to send PM reminders to submit your grades. It will be your responsibility to remember, and get us your grades before the deadline passes.

Thanks guys!!

:acclaim:

No bullseye for me, but maybe this means I wasn't that far off haha.

Did your wife approve of you entering this contest?

Seriously - with the shenanigans you pulled in the PIF thread - would really think you should not have entered a contest where you can win FREE books (thanks to the generosity of many board members) - many of which have some real value?????

I was the one you shorted on the deal - to me water under the bridge. We got the PIF restarted.

But it takes some brass ones to then enter a contest where you can win FREE items. Especially after you claimed your wife deleted your account.

:sorry:

Seriously - with the shenanigans you pulled in the PIF thread - would really think you should not have entered a contest where you can win FREE books (thanks to the generosity of many board members) - many of which have some real value?????

I was the one you shorted on the deal - to me water under the bridge. We got the PIF restarted.

But it takes some brass ones to then enter a contest where you can win FREE items. Especially after you claimed your wife deleted your account.

that's ok I'm sure he made up for it by donating an awesome prize(s) for this contest. Lemme go check the prize thread. I'll post back here when I find it....

that's ok I'm sure he made up for it by donating an awesome prize(s) for this contest. Lemme go check the prize thread. I'll post back here when I find it....

Dammit, freecharlie's wife prevented me from checking the prize thread.

Dammit, freecharlie's wife prevented me from checking the prize thread.

maybe he listed it in the PMW thread (Pay my Wife)