• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTS/WTT: My comic collection (choose your comic (s)

31 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm selling my collection of comics or trading for a big key or two smaller keys

My collection has some gold, mostly silver and bronze and some modern comics

Here is a list of my comics and the grades that I give them are imo and I also have comics that can't be listed on here so pm me about that if interested and if you have any questions or concerns please pm me.

Payment: Paypal, Money Order, Cash and gold or silver

Shipping: Shipping depends how much you buy from me and once you buy pm me for a quote

Refunds: No refunds on my comics as I do my best to make sure everything about the condition is mentioned.

I will also make a copper and modern age thread with the rest of my comics :)

The prices are american dollars

and I'm giving you three options

1. Buy all the comics listed at once

2. Buy comics from a certain age only for example (all the silver age comics only)

3. I will trade this collection or parts of this collection for a comic or comics of equal value or something we both agree on.

Action comics 15 (missing 3 wraps and cover) $300

Superman 48 coverless complete $40

Comic book covers (from the golden age) $200 obo

Four color 291 1.5/2.0 $50

Golden Age comics prices $590

Silver Age comics

Avengers 57 5.0/5.5 $200

Avengers 58 5.0/5.5 $70

ASM 4 coverless NG $100

ASM 7 coverless NG $50

JLA #1 CGC .5 $250

JLA #1 CGC 1.8 $526

Repro covers NM $100

FF #53 5.0/5.5 signed by Joe Sinnott? not sure as it hasn't been verified $ 400

FF #53 CGC 3.5 $75

FF # 53 CGC 5.0 $100

World's Finest 153 $10

World's Finest 143 $10

Marvel Super Heroes 12 5.5/6.0 $175

SGT. FURY 5 2.5/3.0 $75

Aquaman 29 2.5/3.0 $100

Aquaman 29 2.0 $60

Teen titans 44 $75

Price for silver age comics $2376

Bronze Age comics

Tomb of Dracula 13 4.5/5.0

Price for Bronze Age $35.00

Pics

DSC00474.jpg

DSC00475.jpg

DSC00476.jpg

I'll admit, I cracked up for a minute but come on guys, there's no need to taunt Gabriel.

I don't think you're going to have a problem keeping this on page 1.

so it would seem but I'm serious about selling this

It might be easier if you listed them with individual prices & sold them separately. Best of luck. (thumbs u

I'll admit, I cracked up for a minute but come on guys, there's no need to taunt Gabriel.

It might be easier if you listed them with individual prices & sold them separately. Best of luck. (thumbs u

If I had that dough to spend, I'd drop it on something else or a few something elses. Many collectors have focused interests. For example, I own a single Golden Age book, and I'm quite happy with that one book but don't have eyes on any other G.A. books at the moment. I'm mainly after select Silver and Bronze, and then a few Copper titles. All that to say, you might want to break your lots down even further, to individual titles. That might move a few things for you. Also, there's a ton of competition on the boards sales forums lately.

Good luck with your sales. :foryou:

Thanks I'll wait about about a day or two and see what happens and if not I'll split them up with individual prices.

If I had that dough to spend, I'd drop it on something else or a few something elses. Many collectors have focused interests. For example, I own a single Golden Age book, and I'm quite happy with that one book but don't have eyes on any other G.A. books at the moment. I'm mainly after select Silver and Bronze, and then a few Copper titles. All that to say, you might want to break your lots down even further, to individual titles. That might move a few things for you. Also, there's a ton of competition on the boards sales forums lately.

Good luck with your sales. :foryou:

Thanks I'll wait a couple days and see how this goes as I do have a price in mind for the comics individually as well.

Thanks I'll wait a couple days and see how this goes as I do have a price in mind for the comics individually as well.

Don't wait too long friend, I think you've got some good books there, but the titles are wildly different and while some here might be interested in a few, most (in my experience here) are not interested in bulk collections at retail prices, for cash or trade

My advice is to close this thread and start up a new one with individual prices and better pictures, one book per post. It's a little more work for sure, but is worth the effort, you'll see.

Good luck with the sale! (thumbs u