• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 4

170 posts in this topic

Grades in. I'm pretty confident I did better this round than last. Though that's not saying much.

Yeah, there is a lot less wiggle room this time, which won't really change the leader board much. In fact, I predict that those who didn't get 2 bulls eyes will be dropping,

EDIT: The other problem is as JC said an 8 might drop you in the rankings.

An 8 will probably have you treading water, but a 6 will definitely drop you.

Totally agree with this.

Grades submitted, too.

I know you guys are trying to be "vague" and all but this completely equates to table talk/game in play...I get what you are saying...do all 143 players? It seems to me that we should just adhere to a zero tolerance "table talk" protocol. Plenty of opportunity to comment and/or vent or otherwise after the round/results... 2c

I know you guys are trying to be "vague" and all but this completely equates to table talk/game in play...I get what you are saying...do all 143 players? It seems to me that we should just adhere to a zero tolerance "table talk" protocol. Plenty of opportunity to comment and/or vent or otherwise after the round/results... 2c

I agree. And, as the last round showed, there can be a broad consensus that is wrong.