• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA # 47 cover (1966) stolen. 5K cash reward.

28 posts in this topic

Was Keif Fromm around anywhere?

lol

He probably has a watertight alibi (out shoplifting at Walmart at the time).

With apologies to Joe for this comedic interlude in an otherwise seriously alarming scenario . . .

Late yesterday I read about Tim Duncan having 20 million stolen from him, and how well he took it. Helped me keep things in perspective. But aside from the monetary, I really did/do, like that piece.

He's probably got another $100 mil or so stashed away so he'll probably be OK.

Best of luck with your recovery efforts.

Late yesterday I read about Tim Duncan having 20 million stolen from him, and how well he took it. Helped me keep things in perspective. But aside from the monetary, I really did/do, like that piece.

It's a terrific and very rare piece of artwork (not too many twice-up DC silver age covers out there), so I really do hope this gets returned to you. :wishluck:

he said somewhere it was one of 4-5 people. They should quickly learn $5K reward no questions asked is better than sweating it out in the hope of moving it quietly and maybe getting a criminal record.

Or they are a sociopath who doesn't care about criminal records and would rather destroy it and dispose of it than ever be caught red-handed. Unfortuneately these people exist as well, although in the minority.

Let's hope all ends well and he gets his art and keeps his reward money!