• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 6

195 posts in this topic

I saw the following flaws on Avengers but still gave it a 9.2

Front left lwr corner buffing

Rt side creases FC

back cvr upper L corner tear

Back cvr Lower L corner tear

back cvr upper rt corner dent

Jingle Jangle I gave 9.0 I saw the foxing but CGC loves foxing so I didn't knock it down much-I shouldn't have knocked it down at all

My worst round yet. I thought a little higher on the Avengers, but I thought the Jingle Jangle for sure had some staining spots that I thought they'd nail. It must be part of the book (shrug)

No, they aren't. They evidently got a pass because... I dunno (shrug)

I thought they were stains on the JJ. ???

Sorry Guys..Technical and Logistical difficulties. Need to go through the PMs before the cutoff...

Results coming up shortly.

I had the Avengers at 8.5 and the JJ at 9.0. Thought that someone was eating spaghetti while reading it, so, I downgraded it and then gave it a golden age bump. Guess I didn't bump it enough.

Hah that's exactly what I graded them at as well. I even had 9.2 down for the JJ but thought there is no way it can be higher than 9.0 with those "stains".

I just now realized this round ended earlier tonight and I didn't submit my grades. :cry:

The rounds are ending at the same time, every other night at 7:15 Pacific/10:15 Eastern. (shrug)

Sorry you missed the deadline, though. :(

I just now realized this round ended earlier tonight and I didn't submit my grades. :cry:

The rounds are ending at the same time, every other night at 7:15 Pacific/10:15 Eastern. (shrug)

Sorry you missed the deadline, though. :(

I know. I just got busy with other stuff. :facepalm: