• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DUDE, WHERE'S MY BOOKS? posted by Jonathan beckstein

17 posts in this topic

I went to check the status on my books I submitted and the page says there are no books at all.

I last checked my orders on Friday where two of my orders were scheduled to be graded and one that just arrived. I decided to check the status this morning and the site says there are no orders at all; pending or otherwise for my ACCOUNT. Either its a glitch and they are there or I'm being screwed.

See more journals by Jonathan beckstein

I went to check the status on my books I submitted and the page says there are no books at all.

I last checked my orders on Friday where two of my orders were scheduled to be graded and one that just arrived. I decided to check the status this morning and the site says there are no orders at all; pending or otherwise for my ACCOUNT. Either its a glitch and they are there or I'm being screwed.

See more journals by Jonathan beckstein

Their database is offline, perhaps the best day for maintenance? I checked my invoices and there is nothing there either.

Same here -- I have 5 invoices in progress with CGC and beginning 2 days ago, I'm getting a message that says "no orders found." Definitely a little unsettling considering the values of the involved books. I guess they'll troubleshoot the issues and get back to all of us concerned customers when they return to work on Monday!

Hey CGC - Maybe have an emergency IT / communication process in place for issues like this so that all your OCD customers don't spend 2 days freaking out over a weekend db outage??