• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The First Kevin Eastman Sketch Opp Pick up and drop off at SDCC

134 posts in this topic

Ok, so mail in books would need to be in ASAP. I'll have the Group PM for this one up tomorrow at 9:05 my time. Funds will need to be Paypal'ed in no later than 3 July as I have to pay for this in cash.

As for this Opp, due to its very quick success and conversation with the Boss Lady Tomorrow night 9pm Central will be the cut off for all requests. If you are on the fence please know this is the 1st and only time I will be able to offer these at this price if at all in an open forum.

Just a quick reminder for anyone on the fence, this one closes up tonight 9:00pm Central time so any other orders after the Group PM is created and I send the boss the email is out.

:takeit: option 3 with added color bandana and fast track.

You got it. 4 hours 30mins to get those requests in before cut off. If you have sent me a PM with your information then I have counted those as well but anything after 9:00 either by PM or on here and I will have to hold off.

So after this weekend had a few backouts and was told I could reopen this as Kevin would be able to complete the ones already ordered in a very quick manner. Of the total amount able to add:

13 Slot's for Option #1

6 Slot's available for Option #2

and 4 Slot's available for Option #3

I have plenty of the Villains Micro Series for Shredder/Rocksteady & Bebop and a few other villains.

I'll leave this up until Tuesday for any that want in still but need to know orders as soon as possible so that I can have the list over to his wife Courtney so they can start cranking these out.