• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The First Kevin Eastman Sketch Opp Pick up and drop off at SDCC

134 posts in this topic

I have photos and will attempt to load them all tonight when I get home hopefully but with a quick turn around flight out not 100% sure I'll be able to load them, wash clothes, pack, and be ready to fly tomorrow. No promises for photos but I do have a tastic amount of books.

I'd also like an update on this.

Earlier on, Akoni said he'd be taking these to be on-site graded at Baltimore in late September. In a PM, he told me that he got re-directed at the last minute and ended up doing another show that weekend instead. He said he'd bring everything he had to NYCC in early October.

Is there anyone here who can reach out to Akoni and ask him for an update?

I'd also like an update on this.

Earlier on, Akoni said he'd be taking these to be on-site graded at Baltimore in late September. In a PM, he told me that he got re-directed at the last minute and ended up doing another show that weekend instead. He said he'd bring everything he had to NYCC in early October.

Is there anyone here who can reach out to Akoni and ask him for an update?

I'll poke him, but he's currently at Amazing Oklahoma City Comic Con so he may not be able to respond right away.

Talked to Akoni the other day.He has been traveling the past 8 weeks straight for everything. He had boxes of submissions to get done. Clearly he is super busy. He did mention that after the show. He be back on the board to update everyone etc.