• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The First Kevin Eastman Sketch Opp Pick up and drop off at SDCC

134 posts in this topic

I'm not in any of the eastman opps but am in a few private ones facilitated by akoni. I'll continue to wait patiently. But I'm now seeing him be slammed in some cgc groups on facebook. I hope that whatevers going on gets straightened out as this seems to be spiraling downward pretty quick. It seems adonis and some others are trying to help out but not all customers are getting the word.

I hope you guys are able to fix this and that akoni can make amends with everyone. Good luck.

What's happening with Akoni is unfortunate as he's been a trusted member of the boards and many circles around this hobby. With that being said it's clear that whatever personal issues he's dealing with have caused him to go off the grid. Not saying it's right or making excuses but it is what it is.

Adonis, Ty and I are doing anything and everything within our power to try and get things moving. Our immediate goal is to attempt to identify who is owed what in terms of books, sketches, etc and then work with CGC to determine status. We will kick off a group PM with everyone that's already reached out to Adonis sometime this week.

Hey Akoni I am sorry but do to time constraints I was forced to file a Paypal dispute since I am almost at a full 180 days with little to no updates even when I asked for one. We can deal with it through paypal from now on. Again sorry but since time was running out for me to protect myself I had to.

Hey Akoni I am sorry but do to time constraints I was forced to file a Paypal dispute since I am almost at a full 180 days with little to no updates even when I asked for one. We can deal with it through paypal from now on. Again sorry but since time was running out for me to protect myself I had to.

:sorry: This is why I never send payment as friends and family.

I'm not forcing anyone not to file claims. Do what you must to take care of your interest.

The pm thread is for those who have pmed myself, yaw, or Ty concerning their books.

I am unsure if the PM thread was made yet. as I have talked to both you and Ty. but havent recieved a PM/message. (as I am owed 2 eastman sketches) thx

For anyone that was part of the SDCC sketch opp for Eastman:

I have assumed responsibility for Akoni's account and all books are being shipped to me. I'm having to pay for this myself so please have some patience with me. Most of you were part of a larger group message so you know what is going on. For those that dont; I have received 30 of the 37 sketches that were done for the SDCC Opp. I'm in the process of sorting out who gets which book. I finally have received a master list from Akoni as well as a list of people who have pulled funds. So here's how we continue from here:

1. If you have pulled funds and still wish to receive your book you will need to return funds to either me or Akoni. (Preferably me so I can track this a little easier)

2. This was unforeseen by both me and CGC so I in no way have the necessary fund to ship everyone there books out of pocket. So i am asking everyone to PM me with their name, address, and which sketch that had so that I can match it up as well as give you my paypal to send shipping funds.

3. Once everything is on the up and up I will ship your books to you. The faster you can get me $10-20 for shipping (depends on how many books you ordered), the faster I can get them out to you. Believe me, nobody wants this done faster than I do.

Sidenote: If you currently have anything else under Akoni's account there is a high probably it is going to be sent back to me. If this is the case please contact me so we can start collaborating on resolutions to this matter as well. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. If you have any concerns you may contact myself, Adonis, Yaw or Mike Balent at CGC. They will all confirm my statements listed above.