• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Marvel Titles in October

276 posts in this topic

Maybe we'll get some new X-Men out of the blue, akin to GSXM 1? :)

I think the whole point of the mutants/Inhumans shift is that there will be no more new X-Men. But maybe we'll have a GSI instead.

That was my understanding as well... but it seems like they're keeping them around with all of the X-Men titles.

More Inhumans would be cool too :)

I think I just want to see more new characters :)

I think the whole point of the mutants/Inhumans shift is that there will be no more new X-Men. But maybe we'll have a GSI instead.

That was my understanding as well... but it seems like they're keeping them around with all of the X-Men titles.

You might just have to start exploring other companies.

You might just have to start exploring other companies.

lol! No kidding ;p

I bet the pushback for Uncanny 600 was because they read my idea on how to retcon the mutants as Inhumans instead of kicking them off the planet. LMAO

I like that I (think) see Kitty Pryde in Star-Lord garb for Guardians, and Quill in a Astronaut suit in his self titled.

Extraordinary X-Men looks awesome, and Uncanny Inhumans too as long as McNiven is on board for more than 4 issues. I hate the Jostling artists bullstuff Marvel pulls after a title is off, hope some of these stick.

" Star-Lord has Deadpool potential to becoming a cult star."

I agree, but also don't sleep on Hawkeye.. His popularity has gone up a lot. And theres a demand for him...

Why do you think there was a Hawkeye and deadpool title? To draw the DP fans in.. Which worked...

Looking forward to what they do with his character..

Also, looking forward to starlord.

Kind of odd they haven't done much with Cable, there's potential there...

Wasn't all new marvel supposed to be their reboot??

That failed to deliver and thus they did another reboot, with "All new new marvel"

and now this?

anyone see a pattern?

Patterns are good.

The new DC 52 has come and gone as well, but people still made money off it, especially the Snyder Batman book.

I`m thinking there might be some big hits in here for Marvel.

Marvel is hitting a big peak with popularity.

I agree, but also don't sleep on Hawkeye.. His popularity has gone up a lot. And theres a demand for him...

Why do you think there was a Hawkeye and deadpool title? To draw the DP fans in.. Which worked...

Good point.

Your right Hawkeye has really gotten popular these last few years.

Another added to the list.

:)

I agree, but also don't sleep on Hawkeye.. His popularity has gone up a lot. And there's a demand for him...

Good point.

Your right Hawkeye has really gotten popular these last few years.

Another added to the list.

:)

Something HUGE you guys are missing in this "reboot"

Each title/cover affects particular back issues, that are now poised to appreciate for a bit.

Hawkeye for instance:

1st Old Man Hawkeye: Avengers vol 6 #30?

1st Kate Bishop: Young Avengers #1?

( off the top of my head, haven't researched yet, but you get the point )

It's going to be a KILLER fall, if you enjoy flipping moderns...

I have issues with the quality of the product. Look at some of those covers and tell me that Marvell is really trying to put out a good product? Some of this could be interesting but will the stories and art be good enough to keep people coming back.

The last ASM reboot was awful from a story and art perspective, same thing for Black Widow's book. They need to make sure their A list characters have great creative teams which they have not done the last few reboots.

Wow. I think I counted 9 Spider related titles. Spider-man, Amazing Spider-man, Spider-man 2099, Spider Woman, Silk, Spider Gwen, Venom, Carnage, Web Warriors. Not to mention appearing in Uncanny Avengers.

(Side question: Does DC have 10 of their 52 titles with Batman related? Maybe if we count Detective Comics, Arkham Knight, Son of Batman, We Are Robin, Bat-Mite.)

Howard the Duck?!?! :screwy: