• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest- Round 10 Results

50 posts in this topic

2015 CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 10 Results

BK 1: Avengers 55 White Pages - Actual Grade: 8.5

BK 2: Fantastic Four 13 White Pages - Actual Grade: 7.5

Link to Books and Scans

Round 10 Grade Breakdowns

Round_10-Breakdowns.png

2015 Grading Contest: Round 10 Results - Leader Board

Round_10-Leaders.png

Grading Contest Books:

01. Avengers 57 (Marvel)

02. Worlds Finest 88 (DC)

03. Avengers 28 (Marvel)

04. X-Men 95 (Marvel)

05. Fantastic Four 46 (Marvel)

06. Superman 32 (DC)

07. Wings Comics 3 (Fiction House)

08. Spider-Man 1 Silver Edition (Marvel)

09. Green Lantern 76 (DC)

10. Marvel Super Heroes 18 (Marvel)

11. Avengers 54 (Marvel)

12. Jingle Jangle Comics 33 (Eastern Color)

13. Tales To Astonish 13 (Marvel)

14. Batman 232 (DC)

15. Amazing Spider-Man 300 (Marvel)

16. Astonishing 29 (BF)

17. New Mutants 98 (Marvel)

18. X-Men 141 (Marvel)

19. Avengers 55 (Marvel)

20. Fantastic Four 13 (Marvel)

Round 10 COMMENTARY

Congratulations, TORO, on winning the 3rd Annual Green Eggs Grading Contest yet again! (worship)(worship)(worship)

Final Rankings to follow! :banana:

I have to say, this was challenging and I'm very happy where I ended up. For the first time I'm in the top 10 and I had 10 bulls eyes. Great contest, gents. Thanks for putting this on every year - you guys rock and we appreciate the time you spend on preparing and running the show. (worship)

I have to say, this was challenging and I'm very happy where I ended up. For the first time I'm in the top 10 and I had 10 bulls eyes. Great contest, gents. Thanks for putting this on every year - you guys rock and we appreciate the time you spend on preparing and running the show. (worship)

The FINAL RANKING may not have you in the Top Ten if you are borderline... :gossip:

The FINAL RANKING may not have you in the Top Ten if you are borderline... :gossip:

:screwy::sumo:

Can I Please have a chart listing if you backed out all the Non Marvels? I never do very well in these.....but think I might be in the top ten of just grading Marvels chart. :popcorn:

Just tell me how much for this chart Shin and I will PayPal you the funds. :luhv:

Would LOVE to feel good at something. lol

Congrats to LordRahl who never dropped below THIRD PLACE the entire contest! (And subsequently was never out of the Top Ten!) (worship)