• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1st Appearance of Brother Voodoo

42 posts in this topic

Isn't Black Goliath rumored to be in an upcoming film? Shouldn't that get the same scrutiny?

Not that I am aware. But even if that's the case, he will not be called Black Goliath. It would be Giant Man or just Goliath.

Yeah, he'd be black and just called Goliath, so the connection would be far better than with Brother Voodoo, where neither could be safely used with a black character.

The book has heated up and gotten pricey on the notion that he might show up in the Strange movie, but there nothing to substantiate it.

Here's a shot of some of the toys for Dr Strange.

Kinda looks like Brother Voodoo to me.

I think he's gonna be in the movie. Maybe they'll change his name.

There's a Hela toy with this set too. She would be awesome to see in the movie.

ekyRpb4h.jpg

I believe Brother Voodoo was referred to as Dr. Voodoo in the New Avengers a few years ago. Was that a name change or just because he filled in for Dr. Strange as Sorcerer Supreme temporarily?

The book has heated up and gotten pricey on the notion that he might show up in the Strange movie, but there nothing to substantiate it.

ekyRpb4h.jpg

Looks like Brother Voodoo to me too, based on the hair.

But it might be a new design for the voodoo villain Black Talon instead, though.

822.jpg

I believe Brother Voodoo was referred to as Dr. Voodoo in the New Avengers a few years ago. Was that a name change or just because he filled in for Dr. Strange as Sorcerer Supreme temporarily?

Maybe he went back to school and earned his Doctorate. Why would people not think he will show up. Especially if Black Panther is a huge hit. Marvel will use every oppurtunity to work in women and different ethnicities and if they are smart same sex.

Maybe he went back to school and earned his Doctorate. Why would people not think he will show up. Especially if Black Panther is a huge hit. Marvel will use every oppurtunity to work in women and different ethnicities and if they are smart same sex.

he might have been given an honorary doctorate

or maybe he was working as a radio DJ and took a queue from Dr. Johnny Fever!

:roflmao:

ekyRpb4h.jpg

Isn't the the Marvel Legends SDCC exclusive? It's not a movie toy line. It might be a teaser or something but it also includes Magik from X-men and I doubt that character would appear in a Marvel movie. Dr. Voodoo may be in a movie but I wouldn't read the bones based on this set :baiting:

Isn't Black Goliath rumored to be in an upcoming film? Shouldn't that get the same scrutiny?

He was integral to Civil War (new Cap movie)....well, he was in the comic. Doesn't appear to be involved in the movie.

BOOGER!! :)

When one came up on comic link in 9.8 I tried like hell to get it. But someone wanted it worse I went strong way over GPA they just out bid me every time. But like I said some old time dealer has a HG pile of them stashed away somewhere