• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

USPS screwed up and the boxes from Dre won't be delivered till tomorrow

I may need to buy some more boxes...

What happened?

not sure but i'm guessing they read the zip code incorrectly

Your item was forwarded to a different address at 10:34 am on July 20, 2015 in CHICAGO, IL. This was because of forwarding instructions or because the address or ZIP Code on the label was incorrect

Yeah I just double checked the label that was printed and it matched the address in the PM so hopefully it shows up tomorrow.

mine has been delayed as well. Not from Dre. But shipped 7/13 2 day priority. Delayed in Opa Locka, Miami, which is the worst post office of all time.

Why they wanna hold my WD1 ticket for?

Well I did get my boxes from Dre and nothing special. But thanks to Dre for shipping them out quickly. (Although you didn't have to ship them in a huge box...lol)

No ticket, no B&W :(

Misery loves company..seems like it's all or nothing...you get 2 BW or nothing.

There really looks to be no down side to these boxes especially if you get them for $80 unless the price for opened sets start to fall drastically. I love me a mystery box!