• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

So, that WD ticket wasn't claimed? What was the statute of limitations on it?

I thought it was one year.

Even though I'd love to own it, I can't think of of a better place it should go than to James J's collection. I think it would be awesome if the contest expired out and Big Shawn and the Skybound Team rewarded James with it for his devotion to the series.

So, that WD ticket wasn't claimed? What was the statute of limitations on it?

I thought it was one year.

Even though I'd love to own it, I can't think of of a better place it should go than to James J's collection. I think it would be awesome if the contest expired out and Big Shawn and the Skybound Team rewarded James with it for his devotion to the series.

+100000 I don't know a bigger WD fan out there, or someone who would appreciate it more.

I still have one in my storage, it's a friends box. He is a dumbazz and won't come pick it up

:takeit:

He finally came by about a month ago. Opened it. All color. No ticket :sorry:

(shrug) what happened. Maybe they will do it again this year and give it away again.

According to the website, as of Feb 3 these are still unclaimed...

Birthright #1 (Convention Edition)

Birthright #1 (Variant Edition)

Ghosted #1 (Convention Edition)

Outcast by Kirkman & Azaceta #1

Super Dinosaur #1

Thief of Thieves #1 (Image Expo Edition)

The Walking Dead #1

WTF?

According to the website, as of Feb 3 these are still unclaimed...

Birthright #1 (Convention Edition)

Birthright #1 (Variant Edition)

Ghosted #1 (Convention Edition)

Outcast by Kirkman & Azaceta #1

Super Dinosaur #1

Thief of Thieves #1 (Image Expo Edition)

The Walking Dead #1

WTF?

I know like how many unopened boxes are out there? Obviously, I never got a ticket, but were the hidden in the boxes. Could people somehow not notice they got a ticket? Were they inside comics? Could someone have bagged and boarded a winning ticket that was hiding inside a book? That is a lot of unclaimed books!!

As of today, those 7 books are still unclaimed. I saw someone buy a sealed box this weekend at Wondercon. He was excited that there was still a chance for something cool.

For those of you wondering, the tickets are not on the top of the box. They were placed just before the copy of Invincible. Some of you might want to take an extra look.

-shawn

As of today, those 7 books are still unclaimed. I saw someone buy a sealed box this weekend at Wondercon. He was excited that there was still a chance for something cool.

For those of you wondering, the tickets are not on the top of the box. They were placed just before the copy of Invincible. Some of you might want to take an extra look.

-shawn

(thumbs u

-shawn

I still have a handful of un-opened boxes. Maybe I should just bust them open.

hm

-shawn

hm

That or sale them before the deadline is up.

-shawn

hm

Open them :baiting: