• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

Manila envelope...

Ugh

I just had an action figure mailed to me in a bubble mailer...

I just wish the post office offered free boxes for shipping. Probably solve a lot of problems ;)

lol...someone is being facetious

It's that you have to pay for priority when using the boxes and people want to be cheap and send first class.

What bugs me even more...is people who send comic books out via Media Mail. Comics do not qualify for media mail and my local post office opens a majority of media mail to verify the items qualify and then I need to pay the difference to priority and contact the person who sent me the item and get the money back from them!

Can I ask... honestly... why you haven't opened them? Are you waiting for resell value to go up? Please explain.

I have 1 box from Dre still unopened. Honestly, I just like the thought that I still have a dog in the fight.

The whole mystery box thing is a really fun idea IMHO, once my box is open, there is no more mystery.

As far as I know the cat is alive, and I want to keep believing that.

Odd choice I guess to use dog AND cat metaphors, but whatevs

(shrug)

Received my Clone #1 CGC SS book from a ticket I scored.

Skybound were pretty quick to send the book across the pond via Fedex. Packed in a box with tons of bubble wrap.

They emailed asking to confirm my address and didn't answer my question asking whether the WD1 has been found. hm

8E2BAE73-1AD7-43CB-BE87-FA10D4B07DE7.jpg

E0BD6292-16FE-4704-A47D-6B3A5DED3144.jpg

I was wondering why Kirkman didn't sign the books. Perhaps he was so busy and instead of signing a stack of books, his PA passed him the labels to sign?

Also, there's not notation on the label as to who signed the damn thing!