• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HA Auction: 2015 August 27 - 29 Comics Signature Auction

278 posts in this topic

Impressive group this time around. A wide selection of OA is being posted weekly (DKR page, Adams Detective cover, a lot of Crumb, a nice Frazetta, Avengers #123 cover, Watchmen pages, etc.). They just uploaded a pretty impressive Ditko Creeper cover. I haven't seen anything that's blown me away but I'm still impressed with the offerings regardless.

oh wow, they updated their site. almost a bit too much! now they're leaps & bounds ahead of ComicLink.

is there a link to just the OA in this upcoming auction?

This auction is shaping up to be about 50% artwork. It looks like it has a broad range of pieces so should be something for just about everyone. The best piece for my collecting taste is the Adams Detective cover. It will be nice to see what it goes for. Also a lot of Peanut strips but nothing too standout. Interesting that so far, no major piece like a nice 2-up cover or splash.

This auction is shaping up to be about 50% artwork. It looks like it has a broad range of pieces so should be something for just about everyone. The best piece for my collecting taste is the Adams Detective cover. It will be nice to see what it goes for. Also a lot of Peanut strips but nothing too standout. Interesting that so far, no major piece like a nice 2-up cover or splash.

there are a couple of killer covers I am watching, but probably will be blown out of the water on