• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well haven't said much about this but sure could use some positive vibes/prayers

87 posts in this topic

My very deepest condolences to you and your family. You are all in my prayers. Please do hold onto the beautiful memories. Especially in this time of pain that must feel unbearable. I've also suffered great loss and looking at my time with my family as a blessing rather than them being taken away from me so early as a curse has helped me a great deal. From your words it is clear they were also a blessing to you.

Please be well and if you feel the darkness consuming you please reach out. To a professional, a loved one, someone whom also has suffered great loss. It makes the world of difference to have someone to talk to.

I am so sorry. My prayers to your family. My friend recently lost a family member to a drunk driver, and I hope and pray for a day when drinking isn't over-glorified. It's senseless.

Dan

Please be well and if you feel the darkness consuming you please reach out. To a professional, a loved one, someone whom also has suffered great loss. It makes the world of difference to have someone to talk to.

This.

Death of a loved one, especially unexpected death, is such a surreal experience. Your emotions can really play with your head. Talking to someone as suggested will help keep you grounded.

That just sucks so bad in so many ways. I remember my uncle was run over by a drunk driver in a cross walk. It had such a horrible impact on my family especially my dad. It was a very hard time but we made it through in time. The only good (if you can call it that) is that it just might prevent someone from getting behind the wheel drunk or on drugs.

I think first time DUY offenders should be required to see videos of the aftermath of what happens to victims and especially from those who are left behind.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Hang in there, put one foot in front of the other.

I'm so very sorry to hear this. My family's thoughts are with yours. :(

As someone who's suffered from depression for years I cannot strongly echo the previous statements made to go and seek out a professional to talk to. It will do wonders for your healing in the long run.

Take care and be strong.

Thanks everyone. Yea it sucks so much. I saw my primary doctor on thurs before this happened and he had commented on how I look a lot better than from a year ago. I'm I Prozac and suffer from depression and General anxiety.

That just sucks so bad in so many ways. I remember my uncle was run over by a drunk driver in a cross walk. It had such a horrible impact on my family especially my dad. It was a very hard time but we made it through in time. The only good (if you can call it that) is that it just might prevent someone from getting behind the wheel drunk or on drugs.

I think first time DUY offenders should be required to see videos of the aftermath of what happens to victims and especially from those who are left behind.

My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. Hang in there, put one foot in front of the other.

+1

Thanks everyone. Yea it sucks so much. I saw my primary doctor on thurs before this happened and he had commented on how I look a lot better than from a year ago. I'm I Prozac and suffer from depression and General anxiety.

My deepest condolences.

Talk to someone. The pain must be unimaginable.

I will pray for you and your family.