• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Well haven't said much about this but sure could use some positive vibes/prayers

87 posts in this topic

My deepest condolences and prayers go out to you and your loved ones. I lost my cousin to a drunk driver twenty years ago. Surround yourself with loved ones as you take the time to grieve. Cherish the memories and happier times with those you hold dear to your heart. Time heals all things that seem unbearable.

My deepest condolences.

My high school sweetheart was killed by a drunk who had more than two dozen DWIs, and was driving a car that wasn't registered and had no insurance. He killed two people and walked away. Destroyed the lives of three families.

Be strong.

Drunk drivers should be charged with murder. Period.

Absolutely.

My condolences go out to you. I have had a family member killed by a drunk driver,it just eats you up how senseless it is.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

As bad as things seem, remember you have a lot of living to do for them, so you have lots to share when you see them next.

I posted my condolences already, but realized yesterday that I had been following this story in the NJ news since it happened. Truly a senseless tragedy. May your loved ones R.I.P. and may you find peace yourself in time.

Absolutely terrible, and I'm really, really sorry to learn of this. :sorry::foryou:

Reading your posts, there's a lot of shock, anger and experiencing of dark thoughts, and perhaps along with an antidepressant it might be worth considering some talking therapy? I found it useful when I developed PTSD after my father's suicide, and it was much better than attempting to deal with an extremely traumatic event in isolation.

So, I understand what you must be going through and, obviously, you'll be in my thoughts.

Thanks everyone! Yea it just seems like a nightmare that try so hard to wake from but this won't end. I'm so sick to my stomach and not looking forward to the funeral = (

My condolences for your loss. There are no words strong enough to console the grief you must be feeling. :(

Thanks everyone! It's just been so unreal and I still think I will hear them come through the door and see my sisters beautiful smile. Then see my lil girl as we blow bubbles together. It hurts so much to know they are gone and the way they went out. I couldn't even see their bodies to at least say goodbye to them=(