• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS early Invincible Splash and DPS

26 posts in this topic

hello everyone! so, a good friend of mine recently had a baby and is looking for funds. i offered to help him sell a few sweet Invincible pages. i totally would've swooped these up, but, i recently retired from the game until my ISO pages show up (as if). he's looking for $500 for the splash and $600 for the DPS. all these are penciled and inked by Ottley. sweet stuff. ill be handling the secure Masonite shipping, so, no worries there. let me know, guys! cheers!

INVINCIBLE #10 page 01

image_zpscnomncjg.jpg

INVINCIBLE #50 page 10/11

image_zpsequzueo0.jpg

Who is your friend? I used to own the splash and I know who I sold it to. The person I sold the page to is not welcome on the boards any longer.

Does it matter? If it is the same person, why would it matter if I'm selling them? Holding grudges is bad for your health. Just trying to help.

Who is your friend? I used to own the splash and I know who I sold it to. The person I sold the page to is not welcome on the boards any longer.

Does it matter? If it is the same person, why would it matter if I'm selling them? Holding grudges is bad for your health. Just trying to help.

It actually does matter. If it's the same person, and it's someone who's been banned, or even worse maybe it's someone who's on the Probation List or the Hall of Shame, then people probably have a right to know if they are dealing with that person by proxy.

I think that's what Chrisco is asking.

It could be nothing, but it could be someone who's had infractions on this board and someone whom most folks may want to avoid and not wind up transacting with and giving money to.

Disclosure is always a good thing in a business transaction. Dismissing concerns achieves the opposite.

It actually does matter. If it's the same person, and it's someone who's been banned, or even worse maybe it's someone who's on the Probation List or the Hall of Shame, then people probably have a right to know if they are dealing with that person by proxy.

I think that's what Chrisco is asking.

It could be nothing, but it could be someone who's had infractions on this board and someone whom most folks may want to avoid and not wind up transacting with and giving money to.

Disclosure is always a good thing in a business transaction. Dismissing concerns achieves the opposite.

And I agree with this...

I'm interested but need more to feel comfortable.

To address the identity of my friend, his name is Colin, and he's not a member on these boards, he may have been at some point. I've known him for a number of years and have bought a lot of pages from him without any issues. I suppose if a personal issue with the guy prevents you from buying the pages of art, then, don't do it. It's that easy. If for some reason, me offering to sell pages for my friend who needs funds because he wants to provide for his newborn is wrong, well, a mod can delete this post, that's fine.

These were indeed listed on eBay and didn't sell, hence the post here and for less money. Actually, look for them on there again soon, times are almost desperate. Babies need formula and diapers

Thanks, yall.

It's not a personal issue. He is a Hall of Shame member and in his last hurrah on the Boards defrauded a lot of Boardies out of money, in addition to a laundry list of other prior bad acts.

I really have nothing negative to say about you - as it appears you are just trying to help a friend in need. But you have to understand that Colin (CapFreak) is one of the worst offenders in the history of the Boards. Him being the beneficiary of art sales on these same boards is a dirty thumb in our collective eye. I hope you can understand.

--Sean.

It's not a personal issue. He is a Hall of Shame member and in his last hurrah on the Boards defrauded a lot of Boardies out of money, in addition to a laundry list of other prior bad acts.

I really have nothing negative to say about you - as it appears you are just trying to help a friend in need. But you have to understand that Colin (CapFreak) is one of the worst offenders in the history of the Boards. Him being the beneficiary of art sales on these same boards is a dirty thumb in our collective eye. I hope you can understand.

--Sean.

Holy smokes! I had no idea. This had to of been awhile ago?

--Sean.

Holy smokes! I had no idea. This had to of been awhile ago?

He was added to the HOS a little over 6 years ago.

I asked, he was PhiGam.

He isn't/wasn't CapFreak. So, that's a good thing.

I apologize if I caused a stir. As Chris & Sean both said, just trying to look out for other boardies. As you can probably tell, CapFreak is a pariah around here (for very good reason).

Glad this got settled peacefully :)

Now someone buy those pages! lol

Man, you said it! For a hot minute I was questioning my friend recruitment procedures. He does love Invincible, but, family first.

Glad this got settled peacefully :)

Now someone buy those pages! lol

Man, you said it! For a hot minute I was questioning my friend recruitment procedures. He does love Invincible, but, family first.

Yeah, I feel bad for possibly causing an issue on a sale.

Whoever buys the first page, I'll kick you $25 (PP Personal) to cover shipping/insurance.