• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

De-slabbed CGC Label Collector

70 posts in this topic

Happen to have pics of the labels you have collected thus far?

None whatsoever.

I did have but I just got a new phone that I bought with the proceeds from some high grade slabs I sold on eBay BIN.

They're all on my old phone.

sometimes things need a satire smiley.

Happen to have pics of the labels you have collected thus far?

None whatsoever.

I did have but I just got a new phone that I bought with the proceeds from some high grade slabs I sold on eBay BIN.

They're all on my old phone.

sometimes things need a satire smiley.

Picked up a vintage phone that doesn't have a camera to take more pics? (shrug)

Just sounds really off. As if we should anticipate raw 8.5 BA 12's on eBay with a CGC 9.4 label next to them due to "removed from slab due to cracked case". If you collect all then why are you only after the high grade key ones?

Crumbs can't a guy have a simple.collection of CGC labels without people making accusations!!!

I know. I get the same response to my necklace of severed fingers. What I collect is kool., what you collect is . Why are people so judgmental.

Hi everyone, I've seen a fair few posts about people de-slabbing their comics after purchase etc, leaving them with a defunct slab and label.

I'd be very interested in acquiring any and all now 'useless' labels.for my own personal CGC label collection. Rather than the actual comics I've decided to collect the CGC labels as they are easier to store and display.

I'm interested in all grades but am mostly interested in high graded labels of 'key' comics.

Dont worry about the slabs themselves, i have plenty of those.

Mischief, thou art afoot.