• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM #14 Please?

19 posts in this topic

Idk why you all are seeing to keep it at 6. I'm at a 7.0 especially with a press.

I am looking at abrasions at the top and bottom of the spine and the wear around the bottom staple -- not pressible defects. (shrug)

Idk why you all are seeing to keep it at 6. I'm at a 7.0 especially with a press.

I am looking at abrasions at the top and bottom of the spine and the wear around the bottom staple -- not pressible defects. (shrug)

Probably not a FNVF, but regardless of the facts this is better than a FN, so I still hold my FN+. (thumbs u

idk I still think it sits at 7.0 but still a sweet book. Hopefully OP gets it graded. I'm curious

idk I still think it sits at 7.0 but still a sweet book. Hopefully OP gets it graded. I'm curious

Honestly, I graded it 6.0, but I could see it coming back as a 7.0 from CGC. Jordynordy just got a couple of silver age Spidey books back that I had thought were a couple of grades lower by the scans. It's a nice looking #14, who knows?