• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

London Super Comic Convention, 20th & 21st February 2016

274 posts in this topic

Less than 16 Days to go :banana:

We will have once again a large amount of supplies for this convention, as well as 40 Long Boxes of comics. Come early, There will be a lot of great deals for everyone

Do you stock any A4 top loaders that you will be bringing over? I've got a couple of sketches to pick up and could do with something to protect them.

We will have once again a large amount of supplies for this convention, as well as 40 Long Boxes of comics. Come early, There will be a lot of great deals for everyone

Do you stock any A4 top loaders that you will be bringing over? I've got a couple of sketches to pick up and could do with something to protect them.

Just imagine the LSCC website offering a floor plan. You would find the Hotflips booth right away.

Just imagine the LSCC website offering a floor plan. You would find the Hotflips booth right away.

I did see someone scratching his chin a little earlier. hm

I did see someone scratching his chin a little earlier. hm

hm

lol

lol

hm

If only the official website had a floor plan :wishluck:

And a timetable of signings and panels :wishluck:

hm

Do you ever fly in Canadian guests? hm

Good ones only - Finches, Paquette

What about Greenhams?

If only the official website had a floor plan :wishluck:

And a timetable of signings and panels :wishluck:

hm

There's a floor plan :whee:

now where to go :ohnoez:

There's always the car show if you can't make up your mind.

Or the Fox.