• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You have to start them early!

17 posts in this topic

My first son turned one month old today, he loves the gift I got him lol Looking forward to many years of sharing my love of comics :)

q6MNqUgl.jpg

Grats dude! My 1st baby daughter is a little over 1 now... shes already been to SDCC twice and is loving comics!

0IGrSun.jpg

79L4mN7.jpg

My grandson knows Captain America, Superman, Spider-Man, Green Lantern and his favourite...the Hulk.

Purchased some bandages several months ago, went through them one by one whenever he "felt the need" to put one on...and went out of his way to use up the Hulk one's first. Does a terrific Hulk impersonation...something my son taught him.

He's also got a pair of genuine Captain America pyjamas. Dressed him up as Superman (a costume my wife made) last October for Halloween and just purchased his very 1st genuine Spider-Man bicycle (with training wheels attached...'natch)

...and all this while only 1 1/2 years old.

just doing my part. :)

My 3.5 ear old Daughter in into the superheroes.

She loves to watch Wonder Woman on DVD, Batman TMNT on TV and when I wear a Green Lantern Shirt she see's it and yell Green Lantern.

She has Spider-man and Hulk figures and loved the Green Lantern Domo figure I got from Greggy for Christmas a few years Ago