• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago -- August 18-21, 2016

334 posts in this topic

Boo

Bringing my daughter this year.

She is looking forward to meeting the legendary one.......

Angelo

:(

I think i'm gonna drive out as part of my road trip to go to all the states that are a pain to get to (North Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, etc). Plus I'd like to meet Charlie Cox and Elden Hensen.

I can picture the "States that are a pain to get to" tour t-shirt now!

Illness preempted my planned trip to C2E2 earier this spring and SDCC is looking iffy, but...

1010e912-38cc-46d6-870c-ece11212bb6c_zpsgpg0ghqz.jpg

...start setting up the rounds, Chicago Wizard travel plans are in motion! :whee:

I'm setting up a screening of Batman V Superman at Muvico next door, I assume you are in?

Illness preempted my planned trip to C2E2 earier this spring and SDCC is looking iffy, but...

1010e912-38cc-46d6-870c-ece11212bb6c_zpsgpg0ghqz.jpg

...start setting up the rounds, Chicago Wizard travel plans are in motion! :whee:

I'm setting up a screening of Batman V Superman at Muvico next door, I assume you are in?

:cry: ... lol

Hey, if the show is free and drinks are available, I'm there! (thumbs u

I dug around a bit, couldn't find anything. Are the dates set for WW Chicago for 2017? I have something I must attend that may conflict.

I dug around a bit, couldn't find anything. Are the dates set for WW Chicago for 2017? I have something I must attend that may conflict.

If you email one of the sales reps and ask about dates (maybe you suggest that you might be interested in setting up) they should be able to tell you, assuming they've set them. I'd be curious to know too. I'm hoping they'll be a bit earlier, but am sure my hopes will be dashed yet again.

Cons have not worked out for me at all this year. Ha ha!

I had to cancel New Orleans. I had to cancel Madison. I'm moving just before the Texas shows. I can't make Motor City. Now, this one is the same weekend as my friend's wedding in Virginia.

Bad timing!

If you email one of the sales reps and ask about dates (maybe you suggest that you might be interested in setting up) they should be able to tell you, assuming they've set them. I'd be curious to know too. I'm hoping they'll be a bit earlier, but am sure my hopes will be dashed yet again.

Solid idea, thanks!

If I get an answer I'll post it here.

Solid idea, thanks!

Confirmed, 2017 dates are the same weekend, August 17 - 20.

Solid idea, thanks!

Confirmed, 2017 dates are the same weekend, August 17 - 20.

Thanks!